Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author whose manuscript is published agrees to the following conditions:
- Publication rights of all journal manuscripts published / published on the JKTP website are held by the editorial board with the author's knowledge (copyright remains the author's).
- The formal legal provisions for access to digital electronic journal articles are subject to the provisions of the CC Attribution-Non-Commercial 4.0 license, which means JKTP has the right to store, transfer media / formats, manage in the form of a database, maintain, and publish articles without asking permission from the author as long as the author's name remains as the copyright owner.
- Manuscripts published / published in print and electronically are open access for the purpose of education, research and libraries. Apart from these purposes, the editorial board is not responsible for violations of copyright law.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.