Article template be downloaded "here"
- The article can be written in BAHASA INDONESIA or ENGLISH
- The article submitted to JKTP has never been published by other media(s) nor in the process of being published in other media(s) or journal(s); it must not contain plagiarism.
- Author is not allowed to send the same article to other media(s) during the process, except the author has withdrawn the article and been granted a written notification from the editor.
- The article is written in the form of research (field or library study).
- The document is typed using Microsoft Words (doc/docx).
- Total pages are 10-20 including references and table(s).
- Title, abstract, and key words is written in one column, while the other are written in two columns (see the template).
- Title, abstract, and key words are written in Indonesian and English.
- Article can be written in Indonesian or English.
- English abstract must be placed below Indonesian abstract.
- Referencing style refers to “HARVAD STYLE”.
- Failure to comply with the author guidelines will result in rejection; resubmitting article is possible whenever guidelines have been sufficiently followed.
- Article will be handed to the editor(s) for further review only when the guidelines are sufficiently followed.
- The author must revise the article whenever needed within the allocated time given by the editor.
- Editor has a privilege to edit the article, concerning its language, without changing the essence of the study.
- Author demanding for printed article will be charged for each number of printed journal taken, including postal cost.
- Article systematic is arranged in the order below:
Indonesian or English title: comprehensive, precise, and short, the title is no more than 20 words including space. Article’s title, chapter’s title, and subchapter’s title are written in bold.
Name is writtn without mentioning university degree or position of job, below the title. Below the name of the author is the name of the institution, and below the name of institution is writen the writer’s e-mail address.
ABSTRACT: (Indonesian) maintaining the essence of the article, consisting 150 - 300 words, and is written in a paragraph without references and citation;
Key words: key words are placed below the abstract consisting not more than five words or phrases without full stop. Key words must mention the main concepts of the article;
ABSTRACT: (English) maintaining the essence of the article, consisting of 150 - 300 words, and is written in a paragraph without references or citations;
Key Words: key words are placed below the abstract consisting of not more than five words or phrases without full stop. Key words should present the main concepts of the article.
INTRODUCTION (no subchapters needed): Introduction contains background of the study, explaining the actual phenomenon of the problem studied in the article, supported by references and previous studies that have been done individually or in a group. It must describe the comparison between the article and the previous studies. Introduction contains problem(s) (one focus problem is better), purpose(s) of the study, and research significance. and theory used to solve the problem(s). Every resource used in the article must all be cited in the references list.
LITERATURE REVIEW: consists of previous related research and relevant theories to support the current research done. It must describe the comparison between the article and the previous studies.
METHOD: consists of variety of research characteristics, data source, data, data collection technique(s), data collection instrument(s), data collection procedure(s), and analysis method;
FINDINGS AND DISCUSSION: presented in a form of subchapters. Showing and explaining the main analysis directly to answer research problem(s) and purpose(s) of the study;
Table, graphic, picture, and/or photo (if any) must all be numbered, titled, and noted along with the text’s references. Table and picture must present the result of the study. Table and picture must be presented not more than a page. Table and picture must be well-read and printed.
CONCLUSION: Conclusion must answer the problem(s) and purpose(s) of the study. Conclusion is not in the form of a summary and not a repetition of findings and discussion.
REFERENCES: References should come from 80% of original studies, result of the research, idea, and theory or concept which is published in the electronic journal(s) or paper publication(s). References must be maximum of ten years old, except for classic references as historical data.